Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Colorful vintage coats

I love vintage coats. Most modern coats, unless you're buying from high end labels, don't have the same quality woolen fabrics or the unique detailing that you'll find with their vintage counterparts (isn't this the story of vintage clothing as a whole?). My main struggle is that it's next to impossible for me to find vintage coats with sleeves long enough for my crazy-long arms. The silver lining, especially for you, is that most of the coats I discover won't end up in my closet! Here are a few of the overcoats currently in my shop; these are 1960s wool coats with cool patterns and colors (and who doesn't love a pop of color in their winter wardrobe!):

Plaid boucle wrap coat
60s mint green coat
60s purple houndstooth coat

No comments:

Post a Comment